In this workshop, you will learn all about the practice of Lucid Dreaming and how to integrate it into your life. Neil Greenwood will lead us in a practical and illuminating exploration of our dreamscape, guiding us in making the subconscious, conscious.
Did you know that ‘Lucid Dreaming’ is a higher sensory power of ours? We are typically aware of our 5 senses, and occasionally delve into the mystical by opening up to what we like to call a ‘sixth sense’. But there are so many more sensory perceptions available to us when we choose to train our minds and bodies.
Lucid dreaming occurs in a sleeping state, when your awareness effectively wakes and you realise that you are in fact dreaming. From this point on you can play an interactive role in the dreamscape, taking control of the environments and people around you, even choosing the exact adventures that you wish to journey upon.
Learn more, before our event, about Lucid Dreaming in this article from Neil Greenwood.
What to expect:
· Introduction to the concept and practice of Lucid Dreaming
· Practical tips and guidelines for your own dream life
· Guided Lucid Dream meditation
What you will get:
· A dream journal for you to use at home
· Useful tips and information about Lucid Dreaming to inform your own practice
What to bring:
· Wear comfortable clothes as we will be sitting on the floor on mats and cushions
· Bring warm clothes for the meditation which will be done lying down
· A water bottle and a pen for hydration and inspiration!
Date: 24th nov
Ticket cost: £33